Having traveled the world hunting with Uncle Gugel latest firmware, I finally found the latest firmware for my phone Nokia N70 'old' edition (Silver N70-1). Initially I intend to bring it to a handyman service HP, because HP Nokia me slow and often jamming blank (white screen). But my intention is undo, because their 'keminter' (aka creative-red) again my own recurrent tuh end I upgraded the firmware.Oh, yeah my advice if your Nokia cellphone is broken do not rush brought to the Nokia Service Center, due to the damage that could have been 'dikadalin' itself is often set at a huge cost. System crash / hang / nge-blank screen due to the abundance of data often accumulate in the phone memory / firmware of the elderly.The following equipment is needed to upgrade the firmware:
- Phoenix Service Software (I recommend using the new version 2010.8.4.41526)
- Nokia Data Cable is compatible USByang
- Firmware for Nokia (because my phone so I use N70 RM-84 v5.1003.3.0.1 , another version download aj in google)
Install Phoenix Service Software on the PC:
- Aspirin headache if you read this tutorial (optional) hehehe ...
- Download Latest Version Of Phoenix Service Software at: SEARCH GOOGLE
- If you have installed Nokia PC Suite, uninstall all of them through the control panel-Add Remove Programs. Then Restart.
- Turn off your Antivirus, or applications that are considered more severe.
Install Package Nokia's Firmware You Download:
- Install Phoenix Service Software
Nokia firmware can be downloaded at http://www.blue-nokia.com/
- If you are in the form of firmware. Rar or. Zip, extract the first SHG appears in the format. Exe. Run format. Exe him, scr default will be installed in C: ProgramfilesNokiaPhoenixProducts
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB data cable
- Wait until you have finished your PC detect your phone (see the icon tray in the bottom right corner)
- Open your Phoenix Software, click File> Manage Connections
- Click New> Select USB> Next> Finish
- The USB cable you will look at the list of connections, click APPLY and then CLOSE
- Click File> Open Product
- List of RM code will open. Select your HP RM code (for N70, select RM-84).Then click OK
- Click File> Scan Productions. Firmware Info window you will see at the bottom
- Click Flashing> Firmware Update. (A new window will open)
- Click the Browse button (the symbol of three dots ...)
- Choose a region / country in accordance with the language pack you install.
- Click Refurbish.
- Flashing started. Do not touch the cable, turn on the fan or fart carelessly can cause tergannggunya connection.
- Once done, your phone will restart itself.
Upgraded by offline as this is faster than using the Nokia Updater software, about 8-9 minutes. I also replaced my silver Nokia product id that seemed N70 Music Edition by using Nemesis Software.
- Let's Rock on ... HP you are ready to serve ....
Show another easy process---
If You Like Please Comment Bellow